Show Course Schedule
- JanSat 22
- JanSat 29
- AprSat 23
- JunSat 18
- JulSat 30
- OctSat 08
- NovSat 19
- FebWed 09
- MarWed 02
- MayWed 04
- JulWed 13
- SepWed 14
- NovWed 02
Who should attend?
This course is for members of the public who want to know what action to take in any emergency and want to learn how to deal with accidents and injuries.
St John Ambulance welcomes young people from the age of 12 onto all our community first aid courses. If under the age of 16, you must attend with a responsible adult member of the family or guardian (two young people per adult).
What will you learn?
The course covers emergency life support procedures for adults, children and infants.
- Communication and casualty care
- Looking after yourself and the casualty
- Adult, child and infant resuscitation
- Treatment of severe bleeding and chest pain
- Treatment of choking in adults, children and infants
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty.
Assessment and Certification
Continuous assessment by trainer.