St John Ambulance Emergency Eye Wash Station
- Product code:
- Emergency eye station for irrigation and cleansing of the eyes
- Suitable for both minor and more serious eye injuries
- Central mirror for ease of application
- Printed with reflective instructions so can be located in the dark
- Dust proof cover keeps contents clean and ready for use
A robust and fully-stocked Health and Safety compliant eye wash station.
Made from wipe-clean, hard-wearing ABS plastic.
Can be mounted on a wall if needed.
Health and safety (first aid) regulations
Where mains tap water is not readily available for eye irrigation, at least one litre of sterile water or sterile saline (0.9%) in sealed, disposable containers should be provided.
Once seals are broken, containers should not be kept for reuse.
Containers should not be used after the expiry date.
- 2 x 500ml St John Ambulance sterile eye wash bottles
- 2 x No.16 St John Ambulance eye pad dressing
- 5 x 20ml eye wash phials
- 1 x mirror
Dimensions: 36 x 51 x 10cm